The journey begins with India’s vast capital, Delhi, which is made up of the ‘old city’ with its bustling markets and stunning Mughal architecture, and New Delhi with wide tree lined avenues, beautiful gardens, and imposing buildings designed by renowned British architect Edwin Lutyens.
Moving on, visit Agra to experience the timeless beauty of the Taj Mahal, and then on to Jaipur, also known as the ‘Pink City’. Jaipur is the capital of the desert state of Rajasthan, dotted with forts and palaces, many still home to Maharajas. It is also home to the elaborate City Palace with its museum brimming with historic memorabilia, an ancient observatory and the hilltop fort of Amber.
Our Golden Triangle Tour includes:
- 8 day/7 night private tour with guide
- Return flights with British Airways
- Breakfast daily
- Airport taxes
- Prices are per person and based on 2 adults sharing
- Valid for departures from: 1 October 2017 to 30 April 2018 (excluding 20 December 2017 to 5 January 2018)
- Please quote code IFON when booking this offer
Why book with Roger Walker Travel?
- Hassle-free, efficient and personal travel service
- Competitive prices and there is absolutely no charge added to the cost of your holiday for using our services
- Don’t spend hours searching the internet for your holiday, we can do the hard work for you
- Expert travel advice