Menus are light and inventive; Ixi’im Restaurant which translates to “corn” in the Mayan language, offers a refined setting within the lush gardens. Casual poolside restaurant Ki’ol which means “healthy” serves light snacks garnished with nourishing ingredients and refreshing drinks, while the Spa Restaurant has a healthy vegetarian-only menu and freshly-pressed juices.
On a daily basis Chablé offers a series of activities focused on a particular sense, emotion or thought that complement the authentic Mayan spa treatments including Yoga and meditation.
Our offer to Chablé Resort & Spa includes:
- Return flights with British Airways
- Breakfast daily
- Private transfers and airport taxes
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Valid for travel: from 1st March to 30th April 2019
- Please quote code IFON when booking this offer
Why book with Roger Walker Travel?
- Hassle-free, efficient and personal travel service
- Competitive prices and there is absolutely no charge added to the cost of your holiday for using our services
- Don’t spend hours searching the internet for your holiday, we can do the hard work for you
- Expert travel advice
Terms and Conditions
Please note that whilst we make every effort to offer accurate costs at all times, prices and availability of any services offered cannot be guaranteed until they are booked. This may mean that price quoted could rise between the time that we first offer them and the time that you ask us to book a particular holiday, flight or travel service. As a general rule booking early ensures the best prices and the best choice.