Our offer to the Rocky Mountains includes:
- 14 days/13 nights
- Round trip scheduled flights
- Intermediate 4 door car hire, including insurances and satellite navigation
- Personalised Road Book
- Based on twin occupancy of Standard rooms between April & September
- Please quote code NATS when booking this offer
- Day 1: Depart the UK on your chosen scheduled flight to Denver. Upon arrival, collect your rental car and proceed to your hotel, ideally located for sightseeing and shopping in downtown Denver.
- Day 2: Enjoy a whole day exploring the delights of Denver.
- Day 3: Leave Denver behind and make a stop at the colourful city of Boulder, before arriving in Estes Park. Sitting on the edge of Rocky Mountain National Park you will find yourself surrounded by breath-taking views of colourful wildflowers, clear lakes and abundant wildlife.
- Days 4 & 5: It’s a short but wonderfully scenic drive through Rocky Mountain National Park to Steamboat Springs. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, it offers awe-inspiring views across towering mountain peaks and deep forest floors, tempting you to hike or bike the rugged terrain. The less energetic may choose to simply relax in the town’s natural mineral hot springs.
- Days 6 & 7: Today it’s on to the attractive alpine village of Vail. Famous for its world-class skiing, Vail is an area of numerous possibilities. There’s plenty of outdoor adventures to keep you busy, from hiking and biking to white water rafting, climbing and jeep adventures. We suggest a visit to Beaver Creek which is just ten miles away.
- Days 8 & 9: Venturing towards the far east of the state, today’s destination is Grand Junction; Colorado’s wine country.
- Days 10 & 11: Your journey today takes you through the San Juan National Forest to the chic town of Aspen, renowned for its relaxed pace life and upscale shopping and restaurants.
- Days 12 & 13: Leaving Aspen behind, today you weave through the Rockies, along Independence Pass and alongside Mount Elbut, Colorado’s highest point, to Colorado Springs. The Broadmoor, where you spend the next two nights, offers a wide range of outdoor pursuits to keep you entertained.
- Days 14: From Colorado Springs, it’s a short drive north back to Denver, where you return your rental car and check-in for your flight back to the UK.
Why book with Roger Walker Travel?
- Hassle-free, efficient and personal travel service
- Competitive prices and there is absolutely no charge added to the cost of your holiday for using our services
- Don’t spend hours searching the internet for your holiday, we can do the hard work for you
- Expert travel advice
Terms and Conditions
Please note that whilst we make every effort to offer accurate costs at all times, prices and availability of any services offered cannot be guaranteed until they are booked. This may mean that price quoted could rise between the time that we first offer them and the time that you ask us to book a particular holiday, flight or travel service. As a general rule booking early ensures the best prices and the best choice.