Prices from £2,480
After visiting the Cape Peninsula, seeing the beautiful views of the city from Table Mountain and inspecting the wine estates of the Cape Winelands region, you will set off on the scenic Garden Route onto Oudshorrn, the ostrich farming capital of the Karroo. Here you will stay at De ZeeKoe Guest Farm, a working farm between the Swartberg and Outeniqua mountains. We advise you book a tour to come up close and personal with the furry meerkats of nearby Meerkat Adventures, no relation to the Aleksandr European lineage of meerkats.
This offer includes:
- International flights from the UK
- Airport taxes
- 11 nights accommodation
- 12 days Group B hire car with unlimited mileage
- Please quote code RATO when booking this offer
Why book with Roger Walker Travel?
- Hassle-free, efficient and personal travel service
- Competitive prices and there is absolutely no charge added to the cost of your holiday for using our services
- Don’t spend hours searching the internet for your holiday, we can do the hard work for you
- Expert travel advice
Terms and Conditions
Please note that whilst we make every effort to offer accurate costs at all times, prices and availability of any services offered cannot be guaranteed until they are booked. This may mean that price quoted could rise between the time that we first offer them and the time that you ask us to book a particular holiday, flight or travel service. As a general rule booking early ensures the best prices and the best choice.